How to pay LIC premium Policy online through citibank SBI HDFC ICICI Credit Debit card:- PAYMENTS ONLINE THROUGH CITIBANK CREDIT CARD
Citibank,HDFC,ICICI or Standard chartered Customers can pay their insurance premiums anytime, anywhere for policies taken from Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) and Banking Account or Citibank Credit Cardmembers can make LIC Premium Online. You can pay your LIC premium through ATM or BillJunction.
I have taken LIC Policy two years back and paying LIC premium online can be done by visiting LIC India website. I recommend to login to LIC website and do the online premium payment. Also if you have CITIBank, HDFC or ICICI , standard chartered Credit card, you can also pay by login into your banking Account and using Pay bills options.
Direct Online Payment: Pay your LIC Premium Now:Online Payment – Life Insurance Corporation of India
Payment through Alternative Channels:
1. ECS- Electronic Clearance Service of Reserve Bank of India is a well established, quick, reliable and economic processing for periodic bill payments.LIC is happy to offer this facility to its valued customer totally FREE for payment of premiums.You can visit nearest LIC office and fill the ECS forms and submit it.
2.AT CASH COUNTER
- Premium can be paid at the cash counter of any LIC Branch Office.
- Premium can be paid by CASH/CHEQUE/DD.
Premium for ULIP policies can now be paid at any LIC Branch cash counter across the country
EBPP PAYMENT : You can use any Banks where you hold your SB account, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, Authorised Service Providers (available only in select cities) :- Tech Process ( Bill Junction), Bill Desk, Services of Tech Process are available in following cities Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chandigarh
Services of Bill Desk are available in following cities
Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad,Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur,Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nasik, Nagpur, PUne, Rajkot,Surat,Trivandrum & Vadodara.
You can also Pay using Franchisees: 1. APONLINE PAYMENT 2.MPONLINE PAYMENT 3.SIPL PAYMENT(Suvidhaa Infoserve Pvt. Ltd (SIPL)
Authorized Agents: You can also do Payments by LIC Premium cash to Authorized Agents. Agents authorized to collect the premium can collect the premium in CASH or CHEQUE and issue a valid receipt with their signature.Premium can be paid IN CASH AS WELL AS THROUGH CHEQUE. Outstation cheques are not acceptable.
S.M.S. PAYMENT : You can do Payment Via SMS.
- Customer sends simple SMS which contains the policy number to the mobile interface.
- The mobile interface connects to LIC Central Server, which send the details and customer confirms the payment using the dynamic PIN in case he wants to make the payment.