How to save electricity consumption at home office for Kids | Tips To Save Electricity : Saving Electricity is just as saving money. If you are able to save Electricity , in turn you are saving money. This post will help you with some interesting and useful tips to Save Electricity at home , office, school, Residence , colony , Homes, Offices, Industries or any where you live.One more key interesting thing is if you are saving electricity , you are actually saving the environment from getting more polluted. Its very simple, to generate electricity lot of industries use coal and fossil fuels and if you use less electricity,in turn it will save the environment as well. I will try to answer how to save environment in my next article.
How does saving electricity help the environment? Electricity generation is major concern for most developing countries like India. If you as citizen can save some electricity it will helpful for nations growth. Remember Drop by Drop make a big sea. So if we all save some energy/Electricity, it will save a lot to country. I believe you too agree with me.
Here are some simple tips on how to save electricity consumption at home office for Kids | Tips To Save Electricity
- Switch off the lights when not in use.
- Avoid using Air-Conditioner (AC) too much
- Keep your windows open to get the fresh air in and run the fans only when you need.
- Always try to Iron your cloths all at a time. I know its a bit tough job to but believe me it will save lot of electricity.
- Switch of your laptop /Computers when not in use. always put them in Sleep mode.
- Most power consuming machines are AC,Fridge , Motors , Televisions and Iron Boxes. So try to use them only when if can;t avoid using them.
- Dont use your home water heating greasers too much and don’t keep them on for long time.