How to apply for tatkal Indian passport online: 2012-2013 :
Passport application collection centres, Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/ Mini Passport Seva Kendra (Mini PSK),Centers, Queries, Enquiries , Office, Collection centres Regions Fees, Status Enquiries, Time , slot , online Registration, Hyderabad, Bangalore ,Delhi , Mumbai, Chennai ,Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/ Mini Passport Seva Kendra (Mini PSK),Centers
1.Online Indian Tatkal Passport application Form.
2.Tatkal Passport Scheme.
3.Validity of Tatkal Passport.
4.Application Form Download.
6.Documents Required for Tatkal Passport.
7.Procedure and Steps to guide you on apply online.
9.Renewal and damaged Passport.
In this article I like to share my views on how to apply for tatkal Indian passport online. If you are in need for passport urgently for any emergency international travel, you can apply for tatkal passport. As per Govt. of India( Ministry of External Affairs) , Tatkaal Service is a scheme available to passport applicants who need their passports urgently out-of-turn.
Applications accepted under this scheme will be processed outside the line of applications dictated by the “first in – first out” principle which is central to the working of all passport offices in the country. You can get passport in tatkaal scheme in a margin of a minimum of 4-5 working days but again it depends and region you stay and number of tatkaal applications received.
· Patients going abroad for medical treatment.· Persons traveling abroad due to death of a close relative.
· Students appearing in examinations such as SAT, GRE.
· Students going abroad to join foreign universities.
· Businessmen going abroad urgently for trade, conference, trade fairs etc.
· Blood relative of a person residing abroad who is seriously ill.
· Close relatives of individuals working abroad.
· Winners of promotional awards and schemes foreign travel is a prize or incentive.
· Spouse of official passport holders going abroad and availing companion ticket.
· Individuals wishing to go abroad to attend marriage of close relatives.
· Pilgrimages and travels for religious purposes.
· For marriage or honeymoon after marriage.