New renewal takal Minors Emergency passport fees in india 2012 2013 : Most of the common question related to applying for Indian Passport , what is the Fees Applicatable for applying NEW , Fresh, Renewal ,Tatkal, Emergency Services. In my previous post I have mentioned about the fees clearly ,but I got lot of questions related FEES againa and again. How to Pay the Passport fees, Do I need to Pay Online, Do I have to Visit Passport Office ? What is the Passport Fees for Minors/Infants/Kids. Passport fees dd in favour of whom? Do I need to Prepare a DD? shall I make the Fees Payment in Cheque, Cna I do any kind on Netbanking or Online Transfer, Shall I give the Fees to Passport Office Agents ? What ever is the question but the answer is quite simple. Indian Passport has mentioned clearly about the payment and fees details.
Fee is to be paid along with the application form,
- Bank Draft in favour of the Concerned Passport Officer
- Directly by cash.
- You can pay in DD-Demand Draft by int such case , full name of applicant and application number to be written on the reverse of the draft. The Bank Code of Issuing Bank, the Demand Draft Number and date of issue of the Demand Draft should be mentioned.
Details of payment of fee for Fresh/New , RENEWAL, MINORS, DUPLICATE
- Fresh Passport (36 pages) of 10 years validity (including minors between 15 to 18 years of age, who wish to get a 10 years full validity passport) : Rs 1,500/-
- Fresh Passport (60 pages) of 10 years validity – Rs. 2,000/-
- Fresh Passport for Minors (below 18 years of Age) of 5 years validity or till the minor attains the age of 18 which ever is earlier- Rs 1000/-
- Duplicate Passport (36 pages) in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport – Rs. 3000/-
- Duplicate Passport (60 pages) in lieu of lost, damaged or stolen passport – Rs. 3,500/-
- Police Clearance Certificate/ ECNR/Additional Endorsements- Rs.500/-
- In case of Change of Address, Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Appearance, Spouse Name, Name of Parents/Legal Guardian – Rs.1,500/- [Fresh passport booklet will be issued]
The TATKAAL fee is in addition to the applicable passport fee and payable either in cash or DD in favor of Passport Officer concerned. The additional fee for out of turn TATKAAL passport, would be as follows:
- Within 1-7 days of the date of Application – Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-
- Within 8-14 days of the date of Application – Rupees 1,000/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-
Replacement of Passport (in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport)
- Within 1-7 days of the date of Application – Rupees 2,500/- plus the duplicate passport fee of Rs.2500/-
- Within 8-14 days of the date of Application – Rupees 1,500/- plus the duplicate passport fee of Rs.2500/-
Re-issue cases after expiry of 10 years validity
- Within 3 working days of the date of application – Rupees 1,500/- plus the passport fee of Rs.1000/-